221g for full time employee in Chennai Consulate. No additional documents asked and passport returned back

jabeeratsastra

Hello Everyone, 

Today I collected my Passport with Visa Stamped. Here is my timeline 
Visa interview at Chennai on Nov 10th 2014; issued 221g Blue slip with no request any documents and Passport returned. 
First update Nov 10th 
Dec 5th Status on ustraveldocs changed to "Your passport ready to pick up". Another 221g issued asking me to submit passport. Submitted on Dec 8th. 
Second update Dec 10th 
Dec 11th status on CEAC changed to "issued" 
Dec 11th email from ustraveldocs to pick up passport 

Good luck everyone.

A VO is trained to adjudicate an application on its merit. If they found something of concern on your application then they must have it checked out which can take a while depending on the case backlog. If your current/prospective employment is within the H1B rules and conditions then you should be good.

ALSO please don't come up with s****d mockery of people who contribute their valuable time and experience in this forum. We have gone through the bane of shady consultancies/body shops who squeeze life out of you and want to make sure that people like you don't go through the same. I bet the VO handling your case is trying to do the same.

Archived