VISA INTERVIEWS JAMAICA Currently last 2 days cases..

Vinayprirajin84

Hi All,

who all have interviews, either from F1-H1 or H1-H1 can come attend your interviews .. Dont panic and get scared..

The only issue might be for mostly first time F1-H1 , VO's might give 221G and you have to wait in jamaica or you can go back to INDIA and then come back again to get your passport stamped.

Currently first time F1-H1 people also got visa but few cases they gave 221G as they got RFE on there H1 when they applied there H1, so other than that.. all cases have been approved.

This is currently these 2 days.. what i saw..

Guys my only advice.. If you want to take chance and try to check your luck.. Come try in jamaica,, else back off from jamaica,. go back to india for stamping..

Every one will get visa in jamaica.. no doubt in that.. but the only thing is it takes time.. You might get 221G and wait here for sometime.. So the catch here is , you will be spending a lot of money, time etc... You will loose your peace of mind and things.. You might regret that it would have been better if you choose home country.. So to regret all these things.. If you are ok with money , time and things,, Pick JAMAICA else please go back to india.

Currently monday and tuesday NOV 3 & NOV 4 , the visa's have been approved currently for few people who are first time F1-H1 and H1-H1 and 5 total got 221G on NOV 3 and 1 got 221G on NOV 4 ..All these 4 people are first time F1-H1 who got RFE when applied H1. Other than that,, H1-H1 all of them got visa.. Interestingly currently past few days.. few VO are not even asking any documents.. Only asking questions and approving VISA.. (only few VO).

Just so people are getting panicied, wanted to boost there confidence.. If you think you can spend money and things. please prefer jamaica,, else please back off from here.

Thanks, this info is helpful,

Hi All,

who all have interviews, either from F1-H1 or H1-H1 can come attend your interviews .. Dont panic and get scared..

The only issue might be for mostly first time F1-H1 , VO's might give 221G and you have to wait in jamaica or you can go back to INDIA and then come back again to get your passport stamped.

Currently first time F1-H1 people also got visa but few cases they gave 221G as they got RFE on there H1 when they applied there H1, so other than that.. all cases have been approved.

This is currently these 2 days.. what i saw..

Guys my only advice.. If you want to take chance and try to check your luck.. Come try in jamaica,, else back off from jamaica,. go back to india for stamping..

Every one will get visa in jamaica.. no doubt in that.. but the only thing is it takes time.. You might get 221G and wait here for sometime.. So the catch here is , you will be spending a lot of money, time etc... You will loose your peace of mind and things.. You might regret that it would have been better if you choose home country.. So to regret all these things.. If you are ok with money , time and things,, Pick JAMAICA else please go back to india.

Currently monday and tuesday NOV 3 & NOV 4 , the visa's have been approved currently for few people who are first time F1-H1 and H1-H1 and 5 total got 221G on NOV 3 and 1 got 221G on NOV 4 ..All these 4 people are first time F1-H1 who got RFE when applied H1. Other than that,, H1-H1 all of them got visa.. Interestingly currently past few days.. few VO are not even asking any documents.. Only asking questions and approving VISA.. (only few VO).

Just so people are getting panicied, wanted to boost there confidence.. If you think you can spend money and things. please prefer jamaica,, else please back off from here.

hi Eswar I am in same boat , I have my interview on 14th nov , will be travelling to Jamaica on 12th nov, still not yet decided about my travel , I dint receive any cancellation from embassy . waiting for more inputs from people who are attending interviews this week. anyone who is in Jamaica now please share the information you have on this new policy

Archived