Need Hep with my Situation

situbk

#############################################################################################################

Different options that I'm looking at to go to india and come back to US (Reason for India Visit: Marraige ).

#############################################################################################################

##########My Info ########

Mine is 221G case when i entered USA for the first time. (2 and half year visa)

I entered USA on January 2011

I Completed my Masters on August 2012.

My Visa expired on May 2013

My Stem OPT will expire on Feb 2015 1st week.

###### F1 extension ######

Questions & Doubts:

1)Which countries can i visit for my visa extension

2)Since i got 221G for my first masters, Will this be a factor to affect my chances of getting F1 extension

3)Should I go for Second Masters or MBA while applying for F1 extension.

4)In case my F1 extension got rejected. Will this anyway affect my chances of geting H4.

##### H4 to F1 ########

5)I heard that, If i apply for H4 to F1 extension on december, it will take 2 months to complete and if i apply on january or later it will take more than three months.. Is this correct??

6)If i go to canada, Jamaica or Mexico for H4 to F1 conversion, In Case if they rejected the conversion, Will i be able to return to USA on H4 status or do i have to leave to india.

##### H4 to H1 ########

7)If I comeback to USA after marraige on H4 status, Can i apply for H1 on masters quota since i have masters degree??

##### Getting Married in USA ######

Not an option that i'm looking at.

Archived