H1-B Stamping successfully @ jamaica October 29

bh@

Hi All,

It's  F1-> H1B

My appointment was at 8:0 am. I arrived in the US consular at around 7:20 am and came out at around 8:40. 

questions I was asked..

1. Where are you going too ?
  2. Which company you work with?
  3. What's your position?
  4.  what did you studied ?

I didnt even opened my file...I was interviewed by Cute Young looking lady. She is not asking any docs to all of them. Today we had 12 ppl and almost every one got approved.

Thanks all for sharing their experiences...

Hi unlucky_boy,

Why you need the counter num? If you know which counter is giving more 221g's is there any chance to avoid the counter? These info unnecessarily scares the people (Confidence will be down) who have to go to that counter? Please dont ask these type of questions?

Thanks

Hi unlucky_boy,

Why you need the counter num? If you know which counter is giving more 221g's is there any chance to avoid the counter? These info unnecessarily scares the people (Confidence will be down) who have to go to that counter? Please dont ask these type of questions?

Thanks

ok sir

thanks

dude could you please provide about how many counters are there and who are giving most of the approvals( counter num) and who is giving 221g most (countr num) ?

just to make sure... it helps to many people

You can't select your visa officer in the consulate. They select the candidates whom they want to interview.

@ Chaitanya..I told.."To USA..." not sure if it is correct answer or not..

@ unlucky boy...FIrst be positive..dont think in negative way..almost 99.99% everyone is getting. simple questions.

Regarding the couters..there will be 5-6 counters depending on the flow of trafficc on that day. and also daily there will be change in VO officers, not sure who will be there on that day of interview..

y

So there will be an american young lady 20-25 age, she is good and approving VIsa..

Korean guy..he will ask few questions..he is also good approved visa..

american guy...he is good too approved...

black lady..she will ask more ....approving visa too...

I heard mostly 221 g on DUI . Be positive if you have proper docs...everything will be good.. Be positive....guys..

Hope everyone gets Visa..approved...Good luck Guys...

Hello,

Even I had my appointment on 29th oct and got it approved. can you please tell me by when we can expect our passports back? Depending on that i want to block the return date. right now i have my return date blocked for sat, but many are saying i wont get it by then.

You can't select your visa officer in the consulate. They select the candidates whom they want to interview.

i didnt say i will go and choose visa officer. im just asking about how many counters are there and these days im hearing lot of 221g from particular counter so just want to make sure which counter is that...

"you are so funny"

@ Chaitanya..I told.."To USA..." not sure if it is correct answer or not..

@ unlucky boy...FIrst be positive..dont think in negative way..almost 99.99% everyone is getting. simple questions.

Regarding the couters..there will be 5-6 counters depending on the flow of trafficc on that day. and also daily there will be change in VO officers, not sure who will be there on that day of interview..

y

So there will be an american young lady 20-25 age, she is good and approving VIsa..

Korean guy..he will ask few questions..he is also good approved visa..

american guy...he is good too approved...

black lady..she will ask more ....approving visa too...

I heard mostly 221 g on DUI . Be positive if you have proper docs...everything will be good.. Be positive....guys..

Hope everyone gets Visa..approved...Good luck Guys...

sure bro... thanks for your info :)

i didnt say i will go and choose visa officer. im just asking about how many counters are there and these days im hearing lot of 221g from particular counter so just want to make sure which counter is that...

"you are so funny"

So what will you gain by knowing the counter number?

You had enough DUI's dude, concentrate on your H1 and like others said be confident to defend yourself.

Archived