Moving from OPT to F1 again

rashi.sharma

I am currently on OPT that will end in Aug 2015.

So I am looking to find some university in/near Sunnyvale which offers Curricular Practical Training so that I can start working as soon as I begin my studies.
I know that  ***  - *************** does provide CPT such that one can start working in as soon as 3 months after joining the course.
But I want to know if there are other such colleges in/around Sunnyvale/Bay-Area.

I have done MBA Finance and would want to study MBA, Finance or SAP/ERP related courses.

Also, I want to know if I will have to give up my OPT and current job if I come on F1 again.

Your help is much appreciated.

That is abuse of CPT.

Stay away from fraud "universities" that claim to "offer" CPT. Attending such frauds would kill your future in the US.

CPT is never "offered." CPT is only for work as an integral part of the curriculum. Legitimate CPT is very rare. That institution you have found is a fraud and is watched by ICE. They are likely to get raided in the future.

Forget CPT. Cut that acronym from your vocabulary, if you want to have any future in the US.

And OPT is terminated as soon as you enroll at a university again.

I am currently on OPT that will end in Aug 2015.

So I am looking to find some university in/near Sunnyvale which offers Curricular Practical Training so that I can start working as soon as I begin my studies.

I know that  ***  - *************** does provide CPT such that one can start working in as soon as 3 months after joining the course.

But I want to know if there are other such colleges in/around Sunnyvale/Bay-Area.

I have done MBA Finance and would want to study MBA, Finance or SAP/ERP related courses.

Also, I want to know if I will have to give up my OPT and current job if I come on F1 again.

Your help is much appreciated.

Forget CPT, that will kill your future in US. Do you know whey universities were raided few years ago,students arrested and then deported finally?

If you want to have same fate then go ahead.

Archived