H1B Transfer A to B to C after completing 6 yrs

ganu

I have a quick question: 

I was with a company called "A" and they have filled my labor and I 140 (got approved)  and I jumped from "A" to "B" by using this Approved I140.

Now, Company B has filled labor and I 140 again (got approved).

I got my visa extension as well till 2017.

I am planning for another jump from Company B to C .

But company B is not ready to give I 140 receipt or approval.

and Company A has revoked my I 140.

In this situation, 

1)  Can I  Jump from company B to C by using the current validity of H1? 

2) Do I need to have I 140 approval from company B for H1 Transfer to Company C? 

3) If I need to apply for a duplicate I 140 (company B) , How many months its gona take?. Is there any way we can expedite this process?? like premium process? 

Please help.

Thanks

Thank you so much for the help Jairichi.

Just wanted to confirm one thing that " I am on my 7th yr of my H1 B" now , but still I can transfer the H1B with my current H1B validity (till 2017) without  I 140 receipt number or I 140 approval notice from Company B to Company C and I will get same vailidity - till 2017? .

So Just need I 140 Approval or I 140 receipt number to retain the priority date  not for H1B transfer, is that correct?.

Thank you so much for the help Jairichi.

Just wanted to confirm one thing that " I am on my 7th yr of my H1 B" now , but still I can transfer the H1B with my current H1B validity (till 2017) without  I 140 receipt number or I 140 approval notice from Company B to Company C and I will get same vailidity - till 2017? .

So Just need I 140 Approval or I 140 receipt number to retain the priority date  not for H1B transfer, is that correct?.

It is better to have at least receipt number for transfer.

I have filed a G639 form to get the I 140 receipt number and copy of the I 140 approval.

1) How many days will take to process it? , I read it in the USCIS site : 21 days for simple requests.

2) Is there any way we can expedite it?, Any did the same? ,

Please help.

Has anybody done H1B( 7 yr) Transfer (validity till 2017)  without I 140 receipt number or I 140 approval notice? . Do we really require I 140 receipt number or I 140 approval notice ? Hope we just need to give the Employer Name , DOB and H1B approval letter( valid till 2017). please help.

Archived