H1B Amendment --- employer address change

me2014

I work as a fulltime employee and not on client site so as per my LCA its employers address as my work site. Recently we moved to a new building which is like few blocks from my present address.

is this considered to be a material change and i need to file amendment? my payslips will hold current address and my I797 will have old, will there be any issue?

my employer has not informed me about anything yet, but incase i have to i will start a thread with them.

thanks in advance.

Actually its an extension. they have changed the registered office.

Thanks for the reply but H1B amendment is just like filing an H1B right? going through the H1B filing process again. Is there a time frame for filing this after the change. there can be denial also right. 

LCA---> I129 Petition --->Decision stage

one more thing, there are 2 pay rates on the LCA  pay rate & prevailing wages. which is the minimum pay? I have a pay rate greater than prevailing wages on LCA. my salary is higher than pay rate although. just for my info.

thanks again

Actually its an extension. they have changed the registered office.

=> No problem with H1b extension, they can use new address this time.

Is there a time frame for filing this after the change.

=> Ideally speaking, the amendment should be done asap when the change occurs. 

You salary should be more than LCA prevailing wage.

thank you so much for the help. 

so if I read properly your answer. on the LCA there are 2 section regarding salary.  Wage Rate (Required) by employer & prevailing wage.

If the Wage Rate (Required) by employer : 65k per year & prevailing wage : 58K per year which is the minimum commitment.

If an employer pays 60K to a candidate is this fine.

I recently went to a hiring a candidate, was not even aware that he was paid less since may be too much belief on the employer. 

Thanks in advance.

Archived