VISA Approved in JAMAICA!!......Party Begins!!!

yashuk6

Hello guys,

My interview was today(10/09) in Jamaica. VISA Approved....Yayyy...Party time!!!!!

My Interview Questions (Only 2):

1. Whom do you work for?

2. What's the course work in Masters?

Heard Golden words 'VISA APPROVED'

Only 2 questions. No documents asked. Interview was less than 50 seconds.

NOTE: VO said Passport will be delivered through Mail to HOTEL(Though u select Pickup, I selected pickup ) in a week. Heard the policy changed(Only delivery, no pickup) here from today. Not quite sure about this new policy.

Plan to stay here for a week!

GOOD LUCK guys!!

NOTE: VO said Passport will be delivered through Mail to HOTEL(Though u select Pickup, I selected pickup ) in a week. Heard the policy changed(Only delivery, no pickup) here from today. Not quite sure about this new policy.

They havent updated in the embassy website. This is going to be time consuming and waste of money..

Hello guys,

My interview was today(10/09) in Jamaica. VISA Approved....Yayyy...Party time!!!!!

My Interview Questions (Only 2):

1. Whom do you work for?

2. What's the course work in Masters?

Heard Golden words 'VISA APPROVED'

Only 2 questions. No documents asked. Interview was less than 50 seconds.

Plan to stay here for a week!

GOOD LUCK guys!!

Congrates!!!   So did they changed Passport hand off by delivery to hotel?  seems like like they changed recently, 

Go get passport by delivery does it make any delays or same like passport pickup day? any idea?

Hey Patties...you said no more passport pick up at Embassy only wait till deliver the passport to hotel. Is that true??? Can you confirm this.. I am waiting on you replay. 

Thanks

Yes thats true for last 2 days. Everyone should either pickup from DHL or Delivery to Hotel. There's no chance on entering embassy for passport pickup.

Archived