EB3 to EB2 change - Same Employer

Recommended Posts



I have a Master's degree from a University in the USA. Ever since graduation in 2005, I've been working with the same employer. I've been promoted several times, and am in a specialist position right now.


An EB3 green card was filed for me in 2008 and the I-140 was approved. Can I change this to EB2 now that I'm in a job which requires more experience?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.