Pay roll Location and Clinet location were different

pachhu44

Hello Friends,

I have my H1 B stamping scheduled on 27-october-2014. Could any one plese help me with the following questions.

1) My client is based out of Minnesota and My employer is from Michigan. I started working for my client since November 2013 on OPT however my payroll was generated for Michigan(employer location) for about 5 months. However I realized it late while applying for my H1 B and informed my employer about the same. Later they started running my paroll for Minnesota since May 2014. So I just wanted to know what would be the best answer if VO asks this question?

2) I did my Master's  in Computer Science(CS) from Univ B but my F1 Visa stamping  is on Univ A in management Information Systems(MIS).I did not recieve my I20 for Univ B by the time i went to VISA stamping and recived it a bit late .How Should I answer if VO asks why there is a change in University and Stream(CS to MIS).

I am working in EVC Model and haven't changed  employer since I got my OPT.My Bachelors Degree was in Computer Science and I had 3.5 yrs IT experience in India before doing my Master's  Degree.

Thanks,

Prashant

Archived