Cap Exempt - H1B- if I withdraw at stamping due to 221G

H1BInhouse

I am planning to schedule a H1B visa interview - my employer is small and I am applying for an INHOUSE project (no client letter), in different forum I have read it's almost obvious to get 221G when applying with an inhouse project.

My question is -  If I get 221G and I withdraw the visa application then also my H1B petition will be valid (cap exempt)? meaning I can transfer it thru a different employer in any time (no lottery).

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

I am planning to schedule a H1B visa interview - my employer is small and I am applying for an INHOUSE project (no client letter), in different forum I have read it's almost obvious to get 221G when applying with an inhouse project.

My question is -  If I get 221G and I withdraw the visa application then also my H1B petition will be valid (cap exempt)? meaning I can transfer it thru a different employer in any time (no lottery).

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Yes, you will be cap exempt.

I suggest you to find another employer before you go for your interview, working with that employer is always risky.

There are lot of MNC's in India dude. Don't put you future at risky by going with this fake employer. Hope you didn't paid for your H1 processing.

Forget about all these moral lesson preachers, you are doing the right thing and will be in US soon..i know so many NJ fraudsters who have successfully abused this ...!

why don't you give him a workable suggestion than being a truism dictator? Obviously this boy is from home science major and has done 2 weeks desi training to get into IT

I never dictated him to follow my words. It is expression of my opinion. And, what I suggested is a workable solution as many have come here following that route that includes me.

Archived