Applying H1-B Visa from India

yashuk6

Hello,

My friend is working in India for 7 years and has good experience. He's trying to come here from many years, unfortunately he couldn't come over still.

Do you know any one who does apply and sponsor H1-B from India. I heard consulting companies does this, but not sure who does it exactly. Could you please let me know if any good companies who does H1-B processing?

Thank You

He should stay away from consulting companies.

If he is working in a multi-national company which has a branch in the US, he could see if they company would send him to the US on an L1.

Oh, and there is Internet in India as well. He can just search for a job from there...

Hello,

My friend is working in India for 7 years and has good experience. He's trying to come here from many years, unfortunately he couldn't come over still.

Do you know any one who does apply and sponsor H1-B from India. I heard consulting companies does this, but not sure who does it exactly. Could you please let me know if any good companies who does H1-B processing?

Thank You

Forget consulting firm, tell him to search for a full time job. There are many multi national companies in India, tell him to find a job in anh one of those companies, do not go with any consulting firm. He will kill his career forever.

Archived