Successful stamping in Jamaica on Sept 19th

MyProfile

Questions asked:

1. Show me yourW-2

2. Is this transfer or renewal

3. Do you previously have stamping with this employer?

4. Role and job duties

That's it. Good luck everyone!!

Hey,

Congrats!!!  

Actually I've two W2 for last year as i transferred H1 form previous employer to Current Employer, when VO asks for W2, do i give current employer W2 or two W2s,  current and previous employer. and  I did not have H1 stamping so far, I'm F1 to H1,  so for the question - Is this transfer or renewal,  I think transfer, is that right? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Hey,

Congrats!!!  

Actually I've two W2 for last year as i transferred H1 form previous employer to Current Employer, when VO asks for W2, do i give current employer W2 or two W2s,  current and previous employer. and  I did not have H1 stamping so far, I'm F1 to H1,  so for the question - Is this transfer or renewal,  I think transfer, is that right? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Show both W2s and since this is your first H1B stamping, just explain that this is your first H1B stamping.

Hey,

Congrats!!!  

Thanks!!

I jumped from old employer (with them i had 1st h1 stamping) to new desi employer and again jumped back to old employer ==> so in my case, i have to show desi employer W2 for last year (even though i am NOT with them now) and currently with the old employer?

I jumped from old employer (with them i had 1st h1 stamping) to new desi employer and again jumped back to old employer ==> so in my case, i have to show desi employer W2 for last year (even though i am NOT with them now) and currently with the old employer?

Just show all the W2s that you have for last year. They will just check how much you have been paid last year and whether that matches your LCA...

Just show all the W2s that you have for last year. They will just check how much you have been paid last year and whether that matches your LCA...

Unfortunately, i was out of USA for 2.5 months of time and only worked for these guys for 6 months :(, so in that case my gross salary on paper can never match the promised amount as per LCA :(

This is all too crazy, shouldn't uscis worry more about whether the consultant is getting paid from the current employer than the past one from last year?

Please help !

Archived