Old Approved stamped unused H1B(1999-2000) can be used in now?

manusaran

Hi All,

My brother in Law has been approved H1B ( got stamped as well) during 1999-2000, but never used it .

Recently someone informed him that it can be used with the help of attorney though he is not with the same organization nor never travelled with the visa.

is that visa still valid?can it be used again with some help from attorney , though he hasnt travelled to us with that H1 Visa?Applying for new visa is not a problem but getting picked in lottery is luck, just to avoid that hassle.

Waiting for a valid advice.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jairichi,

Just to add little more data. HIs employer during 1999-2000 was some X-company. but now he is with Y company.

Still his  new employer can file a cap Exempt H1B petition?how to know if your H1B hasn't been revoked?
Before i talk to attorney i want to make sure that i have right info, as Atorney will charge even for information.

Hi Jairichi,

Just to add little more data. HIs employer during 1999-2000 was some X-company. but now he is with Y company.

Still his  new employer can file a cap Exempt H1B petition?how to know if your H1B hasn't been revoked?

Before i talk to attorney i want to make sure that i have right info, as Atorney will charge even for information.

Talk to an attorney from Murthy law firm. His employer X would have revoked his H1B petition as it is required by law. But, this revocation will not affect future H1B petitions filed by prospective employers.

• 2 months later...

Archived