Job offer to choose, for faster Green Card processing

xyzabc1334

I am on H1B and currently working on contract (70:30) with Employer E1 and client C1.

I am looking for a long-term stay in USA and am interested to process my Green Card ASAP. I have two offers. Both offers give me almost same take home salary but OFFER1 is a full time employment with benefits of insurance and leaves. OFFER2 is a contract offer with no leaves and no insurance. Which offer should I accept which would be beneficial in terms of my Green Card processing?

Offer 1: Leave current employer E1 and join new employer E2 as a full time employee(E2 is a IT service provider company).

E2 offered me the designation of a Project Manager (I am a Business Analyst) but I will be expected to do the job of a senior Business Analyst at their client side. E2 is ready to process my GC after 1 year.

Q1. ) Can E2 process my GC as a Business Analyst or will it be as a Project Manager?

Q2. ) Can E2 process my GC in EB1 category?

Offer 2 : Continue with current employer E1 and join new client C2.

My current employer E1 says they will process my GC but did not commit any dates. If they delay can I continue with Client C2 and change my employer from E1 to E2 and let employer E2 process my GC.

Q1. ) Will this change of  my client now( C1 to C2 ) and again a change of employer after 3 months ( E1 to E2 keeping the same client as C2) affect my employment status or Green Card processing in anyway?

Archived