H1b Transfer Approved online in premium but no email to attorney

shirli

Hi All,

My H1b Transfer status is approved online with below message:

On September 15, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

My Question is The attorney has yet not received any email from USCIS although it is approved since morning as a  premium case,How long i should be waiting for USCIS to send an email approval in my case.

Hi All,

My H1b Transfer status is approved online with below message:

On September 15, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

My Question is The attorney has yet not received any email from USCIS although it is approved since morning as a  premium case,How long i should be waiting for USCIS to send an email approval in my case.

Hi,

As far as I understand the process, the USCIS would not send an email rather send a mail with a week with your papers. 

Thanks!

Archived