RFE for COS from H4 to F1


Recommended Posts

Check with your University International Center and they can provide you the the form for Financial affidavit-all you need is to fill it and get it stamped from the Bank which has your salary account. Google the list of documents that you need for COS for H4 to F1-it is pretty straight forward and should be approved if you can send all the documents with out fail.GOOD LUCK!!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.