Question for Visa cancelled/revoked in DS forms?

Mr.

Hi there,

I'm scheduling a visa interview for H-1B. I have two F-1 stamps on my passport with two different schools. When I went back to India last time, my old F-1 which is already expired has been cancelled on my passport saying "Cancelled with prejudice" and was stamped with a new F-1 visa with the new school.

So, my questions for filling the new DS forms for H-1B are:

1) What should I be answering for the question "Has your U.S. Visa ever been cancelled or revoked?" ("Yes" and the reason as just "Cancelled with prejudice" or more than this?)

2) I'm doing my second masters and yet to complete it in another year. I got my H-1B selected in the lottery this year and starts from October. I'd like to now continue the school as a part-time student. In the DS form, what should I be answering for the question "Have you attended any educational institutions at a secondary level or above?" Should I mention the school names of my both masters or just the first one? The reason for asking this is, while entering the dates of the second school, it doesn't allow me enter the date greater than the current day but I'll be graduating at a later date than the current date.

3) Also, when the VO asks me if I have Masters from the States, what I should I be mentioning? Just Yes or "Double Masters"?

Any inputs from you are highly appreciated.

Thank you!

1)  unless rejected with 221G then answer YES. In your case answer is NO

2) You have mentioned first Masters and add another tab saying about the second Masters

3) Also, when the VO asks me if I have Masters from the States, what I should I be mentioning? Just Yes or "Double Masters"?

You should Yes and then explains double masters if asked. Always say the TRUTH.

Archived