!!!!!!Urgent!!!!!! Help Needed

kat.bobj

My current employer applied for a green card PERM to me on October 2013, during this process he submitted my resume with Masters plus 2 years of professional experience this includes 3 months India experience and  2 years US experience. this case is currently in Audit.

Now I am planning on considering a full-time Senior Position opportunity offered at my current client place, (this position requires masters plus 5 years experience). so I am planning on using 4 years of my part-time experience I acquired during the masters degree and 2 additional years of professional experience acquired during my bachelors degree from India. which will make my total experience close to 9 years with masters degree. (my current attorney did not consider the experience earned during my education period for my first perm application.) an other thing is I have started my masters in Aug 2007 and I graduated in 2012 Dec. I started working on CPT from Oct 2011 and eventually converted in to OPT after couple of quarters. and I do not have any breaks in employment from the first day of my CPT. 

my questions are: 

1. Can my old employer A still continue my GC process (which is in Perm Audit stage right now), even after I move from Company A to B?

2. If the answer from question 1 is yes can use port the priority date from A company to B once the 140 is approved? 

3. Considering that my new employer is willing to apply form my green card, Do I need to match my resume/work experience from the first perm application to the new one?

4. Can I use my CPT, OPT, Part-time Experience, and experience  counted for the Green card?

5. will there be any issues with the H1B transfer from company A to Company B in my case.

• 3 months later...

I have all the pay-stubs and I-20's stating that I have been employed in CPT how can that be fraudulent?. and I have worked 40 Hrs per week in similar field during my bachelors can this be a problem still?

CPT is for work as part of the curriculum. As such, it is not normal work that you could use to fulfill experience requirements. It is part of the education.

Or did you abuse CPT to just work in some arbitrary job?

I have all the pay-stubs and I-20's stating that I have been employed in CPT how can that be fraudulent?. and I have worked 40 Hrs per week in similar field during my bachelors can this be a problem still?

For how many days and how many hours a week you worked in CPT?? And you moved from CPT to OPT with the same employer??

Archived