ramcsqa

Hi,

I got approve my I140, and I applied for my H1 extension,which is got approve for another 3 years. My question is I am planning to switch the Employer now,so is it ok now to switch? and any other things are required to collect from my present employer?

Please reply me.

Hi,

I got approve my I140, and I applied for my H1 extension,which is got approve for another 3 years. My question is I am planning to switch the Employer now,so is it ok now to switch? and any other things are required to collect from my present employer?

Please reply me.

Yes, you can. But, you run the risk of employer revoking approved I-140. Even if revoked you can stay with new employer for the initailly approved 3 years. Get your I-140 approval copy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am in trouble please help me resolve this issue.

I was on H1B visa and my Visa was expiring in April 2014.GC in EB2 was filled by my company in Nov 2013.Scince my PERM approval was pending till my visa expiration date I was asked to Quit my job 20 days before my visa expires. I was assured that I will be hired again once I get my PERM approved. Now I got my PERM approved in June but now the company is refusing to hire me back and file I140 for me. I am stuck I have no solution for this issue. I tried all the options I know but nothing is working out. I am told by other consultants that your present company should file I140 for you no other company can file it. Is this true. Can I file it Myself?

Can you please give me some solution or suggestions?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

I am in trouble please help me resolve this issue.

I was on H1B visa and my Visa was expiring in April 2014.GC in EB2 was filled by my company in Nov 2013.Scince my PERM approval was pending till my visa expiration date I was asked to Quit my job 20 days before my visa expires. I was assured that I will be hired again once I get my PERM approved. Now I got my PERM approved in June but now the company is refusing to hire me back and file I140 for me. I am stuck I have no solution for this issue. I tried all the options I know but nothing is working out. I am told by other consultants that your present company should file I140 for you no other company can file it. Is this true. Can I file it Myself?

Can you please give me some solution or suggestions?

Thanks in Advance.

An approved PERM does not make you eligible to get H1B extension. Only an approved I-140 will. If your employer is not interested to file I-140 then nothing can be done. You need to find a new employer and GC process has to start from beginning.

Yes, you can. But, you run the risk of employer revoking approved I-140. Even if revoked you can stay with new employer for the initailly approved 3 years. Get your I-140 approval copy.

Thanks Jairichi,

so if I have that copy,then its safe? so he cant revoke or how its works then,please advise me.

Archived