NOIR issued for an approved H1B due to college accreditation

akanoir

Hi all,

I am an approved and stamped H1B valid upto sep 2015 applied through masters quota.  But i got NOIR(notice of intent to revoke) bcoz the college do not have accreditation. What are my options, please suggest. I have been working on H1B since 1 year.

Thanking you.

Hi all,

I am an approved and stamped H1B valid upto sep 2015 applied through masters quota.  But i got NOIR(notice of intent to revoke) bcoz the college do not have accreditation. What are my options, please suggest. I have been working on H1B since 1 year.

Thanking you.

Only option is to talk to a qualified attorney. Even that will not give you a positive feedback.

Hi all,

Thanking you.

This H1 is gone for sure.

Next time file your H1 under general quota, and never ever use your invalid master's degree for immigration benefits.

hi,

at the time of my h1b application, my employer applied usa masters degree and also one of my foriegn masters degree just for info. as my college is not accredited, uscis posed RFE reg accreditation and also asked for credentials of the foreign degree. RFE was answered and i was granted visa, so i assumed i got the visa based on my foreign degree and in general quota(even though i applied in masters quota) as both(masters and general) were open when i applied in 2012. 

my lawyer replied this noir stating the evidence of RFE sent my uscis and the reply given by us then. 

now i want to know, will this help me to win my case as this issue is already addressed. or is there any mistake in our side that i am missing, please help.

thank u.

at the time of my h1b application, my employer applied usa masters degree and also one of my foriegn masters degree just for info. as my college is not accredited, uscis posed RFE reg accreditation and also asked for credentials of the foreign degree. RFE was answered and i was granted visa, so i assumed i got the visa based on my foreign degree and in general quota(even though i applied in masters quota) as both(masters and general) were open when i applied in 2012.

Since it  was filed under master's quota, it will be considered as master's quota petition.

hi,

my lawyer replied this noir stating the evidence of RFE sent my uscis and the reply given by us then. 

now i want to know, will this help me to win my case as this issue is already addressed. or is there any mistake in our side that i am missing, please help.

thank u.

the mistake was to even mention the fake Masters degree.

You didn't mention the foreign degree in your first post, so I would guess the foreign degree didn't evaluate to a Masters. Or maybe that foreign institution is also not accredited, or something else is fake there.

If somebody presents a fake degree from a fraud institution,, it is likely that everything is scrutinized to the last detail. People with real educational credentials usually know better than to sign up at fraud universities.

Archived