Urgent- Past wages less than LCA for all 3 years-H1B

ag623391

Hello everyone,

My past wages are less than LCA for all 3 years on H1B visa. The employer has started Green card processing, and am worried that during change of status process of Green card this could be issue. Employer is willing to work with me to fix this and I need your guidance on how this can be fixed now. I can't leave employer due to some  personal reasons and so  can't complaint about them.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

My past wages are less than LCA for all 3 years on H1B visa. The employer has started Green card processing, and am worried that during change of status process of Green card this could be issue. Employer is willing to work with me to fix this and I need your guidance on how this can be fixed now. I can't leave employer due to some  personal reasons and so  can't complaint about them.

Please guide me.

Thanks

what's the reason for less pay??

Hello everyone,

Please guide me.

Thanks

Why did you wait 3 years before bringing that up? It could have been fixed if you had filed a complaint early. It is too late now.

And "personal reasons" are never an excuse. Your "personal reasons" likely have killed your chance for a GC.

I was sick and had major depression through all 3 years but I just told them I am sick so took lot of sick leave. Is there any kind of paper I can take from them before I go for stamping in India.

It's too late now. Moreover, on H1 you need to get paid minimum pay, if not you are considered out of status whatever the reason it is.

Their are chances of rejection for employer not paying you the promised salary. Contact an attorney, may be change of employer can be an option.

What if employer fixes past W2? Will that help? Is there any way this can be fixed now. Please help me.

For help, you first have to understand that your "personal reasons" are what got you in this mess.

You had to have that fixed 3 years ago, not now.

In business, there are NO "personal reasons."

You have been out of status for 3 years due to getting paid less than required. That can't be "fixed" by paying you now. It had to be fixed 3 years ago and all the time since then.

For help, you first have to understand that your "personal reasons" are what got you in this mess.

You had to have that fixed 3 years ago, not now.

In business, there are NO "personal reasons."

You have been out of status for 3 years due to getting paid less than required. That can't be "fixed" by paying you now. It had to be fixed 3 years ago and all the time since then.

OP wants to stick with his fraud employer for GC. And now it messed up everything.

Archived