passport return

pradeep kumar

Hi I am pradeep kumar, I attended H1B interview on 25 july 2014 in ottawa,canada , after completion of interview VO took my passport , I still have not received my passport ,its been almost 20 days , can some help me why its taking this much longer to return the passport ,do any one have the similar problem same like me in delaying ,thanks..

Hi I am pradeep kumar, I attended H1B interview on 25 july 2014 in ottawa,canada , after completion of interview VO took my passport , I still have not received my passport ,its been almost 20 days , can some help me why its taking this much longer to return the passport ,do any one have the similar problem same like me in delaying ,thanks..

i had interview on aug 6th and i am still waiting for my passport even though VO said my visa is approved. 

i had interview on aug 6th and i am still waiting for my passport even though VO said my visa is approved. 

There was a DB glitch in the system, and looks like they are now back to their full capacity. I attended the interview on aug 11th (Calgary)  and received my PP on Aug 13th AM from loomis. I suggest you goto consulate and request a status update on your case.

-JV3

Naumil, 

are you on EVC model?   i am planning to go to ottawa soon? what are the questions VO asked and any slip they gave to you.  

--kk

KK,

Yes I am on EVC  model. I had everything but interview was of just 2-3 minutes. 

VO asked me about why i want to go to US? 

Probably he hasnt seen my i797. then he saw that.

He asked me what i do for my employer. Then he continued with pressing enter key on his keyboard. and just ask for my resume. and said your visa is approved we just need some info so its in admin process. VO asked about my travel plans i gave him the date of aug 15th and he said you will be fine by that time. and handed me 221g and kept my passport. 

Now i am just waiting on my visa. webpage still shows Admin process. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived