I-140 approved in 2008; revoked by employer in 2009. Next Steps.


Recommended Posts

Approach an Attorney today itself.


My guess is you can retain the PD of 2008. Start looking for a new employer who can process your H1B. If your old employer still has the job offer you can do a Consular processing and that way you can get your GC in India and then leave for the US. I think you'll need to take this to an Attorney to discuss this situation.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.