H1B Stamping in Vancouver : Some details for who are visiting soon

Prattik20

H1B stamping in Vancouver is going smooth as before and you will get your passport on 5th day of interview.

you guys can look for room rentals if motel is not affordable, room rentals are nice and cheap with good service like breakfast, etc. 

SkyTrain is good option for travel to go to Downtown, Airport and Loomis branch. you guys can take skytrain to reach to loomis branch which is just one stop before airport. That way you guys can pick the passport up and walk to the Airport after that.

Room rentals : roomorama.com , homestay.com

Sorry if my question is not good one but I am new to the term room rentals. Is it retal provided by the private home owners or small motels? And are they secured if going with family to visit consulate in vancouver? Any suggestion if you or anyone have stayed using the room rental, please post here the details where they had stayed. will be of some relief if we know in advance the pros and cons of that.

Questions asked to me,

1) salary - ans as per LCA

2) What did u study in USA ? - MS/MBA , answer whatever yours masters is.

3) when did you completed MBA? - 2011

Then she verified something in computer for a min , could be DS-160 and she told me your visa is approved and handed paper with website info to check passport status !!

Easy interview!

Docs they've asked are client letter , employer letter and current LCA only in my case but always prepare with all documents required.

Lady officer checked my client letter and LCA , I think she verified location on both.

Questions asked to me,

1) salary - ans as per LCA

2) What did u study in USA ? - MS/MBA , answer whatever yours masters is.

3) when did you completed MBA? - 2011

Then she verified something in computer for a min , could be DS-160 and she told me your visa is approved and handed paper with website info to check passport status !!

Easy interview!

Thanks. 

Archived