H1B Denial.

subbu_h1

Hello All,

i have applied for h1b this year but my h1b got denied. i am trying to engage murthy law firm for filing MTR.

i have been trying and trying to get the letters from my employer but they are reluctant to share the letters to me.

will i be able to get any help from murthy law firm in getting the letters from my attorney.

as per law i have every right to ask for letters but i am just getting helpless situation here.

request for suggestion.

Hello All,

i have applied for h1b this year but my h1b got denied. i am trying to engage murthy law firm for filing MTR.

i have been trying and trying to get the letters from my employer but they are reluctant to share the letters to me.

will i be able to get any help from murthy law firm in getting the letters from my attorney.

as per law i have every right to ask for letters but i am just getting helpless situation here.

request for suggestion.

Do you know the actual reason of the denial of your H1b petition?

Attorney_23

Thanks a lot for replying me..

yeah i am sure i wont be able to file MTR without my employer...

as per my employer the current update he gives is that my application is the attorney has opened an sr for SR review and its still under supervisor review. can you please help how effective would be a supervisor review is ? or in any way how can we get a confirmation of whether an SR opened for my case or not 

i am in plan of hiring an attorney from murthy law firm right now. will my attorney from murthy law firm can help me in getting the letters from my employer legally ? i am in process of convincing him for hiring my own attorney as well.

Hello All,

request for suggestion.

You cannot file for MTR, your employer has to do.

Technically, you can do nothing here. Next time, find a good employer.

Attorney_23

Thanks a lot for replying me..

yeah i am sure i wont be able to file MTR without my employer...

as per my employer the current update he gives is that my application is the attorney has opened an sr for SR review and its still under supervisor review. can you please help how effective would be a supervisor review is ? or in any way how can we get a confirmation of whether an SR opened for my case or not 

i am in plan of hiring an attorney from murthy law firm right now. will my attorney from murthy law firm can help me in getting the letters from my employer legally ? i am in process of convincing him for hiring my own attorney as well.

I have no way of knowing the chances for a supervisor review to be successful, given that I know nothing about the petition, the reason for the denial, etc. The employer can obtain confirmation that the case is under review. As the beneficiary, the USCIS will not provide you with any information about the case.

Getting letters from your employer really isn't the issue here. If they are not willing to file the MTR, there is no point in getting letters. If they are willing to file the MTR, I cannot imagine that they would not provide a letter in such a situation.

@Attorney_23

the employer is willing to file MTR for me with their respective attorney. as per employer the reason for denial looks be " The Desired job is not eligible for a specialty occupation worker"..my eductaion background bachelor's in Electronics and Communication and i didmy masters in Engineering Management. the occupation mentioned in the letters as System Administrator.

can you pls help on my chances in supervisor review.

@Attorney_23

the employer is willing to file MTR for me with their respective attorney. as per employer the reason for denial looks be " The Desired job is not eligible for a specialty occupation worker"..my eductaion background bachelor's in Electronics and Communication and i didmy masters in Engineering Management. the occupation mentioned in the letters as System Administrator.

can you pls help on my chances in supervisor review.

Sorry, I would need to review the entire petition. You would need to ask the attorney who filed the petition.

Archived