Moving to a different state within the same company


Recommended Posts


I'm in the 6th year of my H1 and in a situation to move to a different state, for the same employer to stay close to family. I have an approved I-140 with my employer too.

Now If I change my work location to a different state a new LCA has to be filed for my H1.

My question is, can I continue to use the same I-140 for the H1 extension due next year or do I have to start my green card process again for the new work location?




Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.