H4 to H1B - Still waiting on USCIS response

divyadinesh

Hello,

This is Divya and I came to USA in Oct 2013 on H4 vis as a dependent. My spouse applied for my H1B in regular processing for fiscal year 2015 through a company. Until this point i did not get any response from USCIS either they approved or rejected. Then we contacted our employer and he said they did not receive any response from USCIS either.

Some people said that USCIS received many duplicate applications and they are sending rejection for the duplication applicants so the lottery process may get delayed.

Can we still keep hopes? Does anyone have the same situation?  Please share your thoughts...

Thanks

Hello,

This is Divya and I came to USA in Oct 2013 on H4 vis as a dependent. My spouse applied for my H1B in regular processing for fiscal year 2015 through a company. Until this point i did not get any response from USCIS either they approved or rejected. Then we contacted our employer and he said they did not receive any response from USCIS either.

Some people said that USCIS received many duplicate applications and they are sending rejection for the duplication applicants so the lottery process may get delayed.

Can we still keep hopes? Does anyone have the same situation?  Please share your thoughts...

Thanks

I hate to say this but, I think your application wasn't picked. I got my packet back a week ago..

Archived