H4 Visa from old employer - is it legal to travel to USA with this ?


Recommended Posts

I got a H4 Visa stamped in Apr 2014, from my spouse's previous employer. I had travelled to USA using this , for couple of weeks. Post my travel back to India in May 2014, my spouse shifted to a new job in USA and got his H1B petition transfer approved.  I have the photocopy of the new I-797 with me. 

I plan to travel back to USA now.  Is it fine if i travel using the H4 Visa got from his previous employer. 

Is it legal ? or are there chances that I am denied entry ? 


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.