H1 B Automatic revalidation

Jibin

I am working on an H1B visa. My Visa got extended and valid till year end. So I have a new I 797 with I 94 .Me and my spouse palling to travel to Canada for one week.

Can I travel and come back on Visa revalidation program as me new visa is not stamped yet.

Also what are the documents I need to carry if I am travelling through Visa revalidation.

Can someone help me out?

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

I am having a question on automatic revalidation of visa.

I am currently on H1B and my VISA stamping is expired. but having a valid I-797 for another 30 months.

My Wife was having H4 visa with stamping expired on 11/08/2014. but my wife changed her status to F1 while in US (around may 2014). we both came to Vancouver B.C, Canada today (12/23/2014) for my H1B stamping and her F1 stamping. My VISA has been approved. but, my wife VISA was denied. Can she eligible to travel with me to United States on her expired H4 VISA and my Valid I-797 using automatic revalidation (since the refused VISA is of different category)?

Tried to post this question as a new topic but it didn't allowed me to do that. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks,

Satish.

Hello all,

I am having a question on automatic revalidation of visa.

I am currently on H1B and my VISA stamping is expired. but having a valid I-797 for another 30 months.

My Wife was having H4 visa with stamping expired on 11/08/2014. but my wife changed her status to F1 while in US (around may 2014). we both came to Vancouver B.C, Canada today (12/23/2014) for my H1B stamping and her F1 stamping. My VISA has been approved. but, my wife VISA was denied. Can she eligible to travel with me to United States on her expired H4 VISA and my Valid I-797 using automatic revalidation (since the refused VISA is of different category)?

Tried to post this question as a new topic but it didn't allowed me to do that. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks,

Satish.

She cannot use AVR if she attended visa interview. Get her H4 visa and then enter into US.

Archived