H1B - Problems with employer

accord

I'm on H1b status, I have been facing several problems with my current employer. I listed out the major issues I faced so far:

1. Never got paid on time. I'm yet to be paid from April 2014.
2. Previous 2 pay checks that he gave got returned back because of NSF (got a letter from bank). My account was in negative for more than a week before it was taken care after many follow ups.
3. I am on bench from May and in stead of paying me on bench they emailed me asking for immigration expenses (taxes for the month of May and June)
4. Didn't give me my pay stubs from March. (Not sure if he processed my payroll from April)
5. Cancelled my insurance without giving me notice, I am getting calls from my medical institution asking me to pay the bills

6. Emailed them so many times but never got a reply for the above issues.

Can I sue my employer for the above reasons?

Please provide your suggestions what should be my next steps.

I'm on H1b status, I have been facing several problems with my current employer. I listed out the major issues I faced so far:

1. Never got paid on time. I'm yet to be paid from April 2014.
2. Previous 2 pay checks that he gave got returned back because of NSF (got a letter from bank). My account was in negative for more than a week before it was taken care after many follow ups.
3. I am on bench from May and in stead of paying me on bench they emailed me asking for immigration expenses (taxes for the month of May and June)
4. Didn't give me my pay stubs from March. (Not sure if he processed my payroll from April)
5. Cancelled my insurance without giving me notice, I am getting calls from my medical institution asking me to pay the bills

6. Emailed them so many times but never got a reply for the above issues.

Can I sue my employer for the above reasons?

Please provide your suggestions what should be my next steps.

File a complaint and I bet you , You will get paid.

Archived