H1B transfer petition got RFE and applied amendment

subbu11

Dear Members,

I was with Employer A and have a valid visa till Sep 2015. I have moved to a new Employer B for the project A in Vermont Service Center and got RFE. Later I have got a new project B in California Service Center and my Employer B applied an amendment for the project B on April 30. My petition is still in pending status.

I wanted to travel to India in Aug 2014 for personal reason. Before that I need to get my visa approved, I have asked my employer to upgrade to premium but my employer is telling there would be a chance of denial when amendment upgrade to premium process for my case and he wanted to apply a new petition with project B.

He is also asking me my opinion whether to go for

1. Upgrade to Premium for the existing amendment one

2. New petition with project B

Can you please suggest me which one to go for and any other best solution to get my petition approved.

Please reply.

Thank You.

I have asked my employer to upgrade to premium but my employer is telling there would be a chance of denial when amendment upgrade to premium process for my case and he wanted to apply a new petition with project B.

That's completely wrong. Your employer is simply scaring you, may be he doesn't wants you to go to India.

Archived