statikonda Posted July 28, 2014 Report Share Posted July 28, 2014 Hi Team, Could anyone suggest me on my current situation. My employer filed a H1B petition from India on 1 Apr'14, and the current status is RFE. Now I am staying in USA with my husband on H4 visa. My question is " should I go back to India for stamping or can I apply Change of status from USA after my petition get approval?" If I am eligible to apply Change of Status, can I submit the change of status amendment with RFE docs? or do I need to wait for the approval? Thanks Statikonda Link to comment
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.