Call From USCIS Application Support Center (18003755283)

dahibada

Hi All,

It is weird situation. I received a call from 18003755283, and my Google Phone is displaying(Feature of Google Caller ID) this as USCIS Application Support calling me. I was not able to attend at that time as I was in meeting. I did tried calling back and they said that there is no way that they can call, as they do not have outbound calls possible. I am confused, what was that all about?

Did anyone else received any call from USCIS? Do you happen to know what it might be related about?

Thanks

Hi All,

It is weird situation. I received a call from 18003755283, and my Google Phone is displaying(Feature of Google Caller ID) this as USCIS Application Support calling me. I was not able to attend at that time as I was in meeting. I did tried calling back and they said that there is no way that they can call, as they do not have outbound calls possible. I am confused, what was that all about?

Did anyone else received any call from USCIS? Do you happen to know what it might be related about?

Thanks

Generally, USCIS won't call you directly. Are you aware of 'caller ID spoofing'??

http://blog.uscis.gov/2013/08/scam-alert-caller-id-spoofing.html

Hi All,

Thanks

fake call. ignore it.

Hi All,

Thanks

Most likely caller id spoofing.

Archived