Share accommodation: H1 stamping in Kingston Jamaica Sep04- Sep09

SamRai

Hello All,

I have blocked my H1 stamping date for 05 September 2014, in Kingston, Jamaica. I haven't booked any rooms yet but I am planning to book the hotel room from 9/04 to 9/09.  Please let me know if anyone of you also have the same dates or overlapping dates. If anyone is interested in sharing a room with me or has vacancy in their room, please reply  or email me and we can talk.

Hope to hear back from you guys.

Thanks

you can find this forum some other options also  you can try below one too​.

• you can contact Reid- 876-420-7102 on whats up he is really good for helping all the folks .
  • Liguanea club hotel also running some deal for our folks, for double and triple occupancy $115 reservations must be made with 876-926-8144 or email salesmanager@theliguaneaclub.com and mention chat room rate

Hello All,

I have blocked my H1 stamping date for 05 September 2014, in Kingston, Jamaica. I haven't booked any rooms yet but I am planning to book the hotel room from 9/04 to 9/09.  Please let me know if anyone of you also have the same dates or overlapping dates. If anyone is interested in sharing a room with me or has vacancy in their room, please reply  or email me and we can talk.

Hope to hear back from you guys.

Thanks

Hi Sairam, 

I am planning during same week. Email me at viswanath99@gmail.com. we can plan accordingly. 

Thanks,

Archived