H4 To H1 Change of status, RFE

ashok1333

Hi,

Please help  me with below queries ASAP.

I had my H1 approved last year 2013 October, i went to India for my wedding and my project got over same time so got to go for H4 visa so came back on H4 June 2014, was on H1 till April 2014. Then got  a job in June, applied for COS from H1 to H1 from new employer, premium. Got an RFE now for "employer employee relationship and speciality occupation" Requesting some documents. 

My project is only for 3 months in client, so not sure if they can give me client letter. So 

1. What documents i have to submit for sure to get my H1 approved?

2. Is the client letter mandatory ? 

3. What other documents can i submit from client if we are nt getting client letter?

4. And incase if my H1 gets rejected, what is the process? Do i need to wait for next year April quota or can reapply this year again? 

5. Is it legal to work now, with the receipt? 

Let me know.

Thanks

1. What documents i have to submit for sure to get my H1 approved?

2. Is the client letter mandatory ? 

3. What other documents can i submit from client if we are nt getting client letter?

4. And incase if my H1 gets rejected, what is the process? Do i need to wait for next year April quota or can reapply this year again? 

5. Is it legal to work now, with the receipt? 

1. Ask your employer

2. Yes

4. No need, you can find another employer ASAP. But this time find good employer

5. No.

Unfortunately came to know that, because of the funds problem client cancelled the entire project for now. But the thing is i applied for my h4 to h1 and i got an RFE. Employer trying to get the client letter but now we won't be getting any letters from client and vendor too I guess.

What would be the situations now? How we can respond to RFE, any other options?

Please let me know asap.

Unfortunately came to know that, because of the funds problem client cancelled the entire project for now. But the thing is i applied for my h4 to h1 and i got an RFE. Employer trying to get the client letter but now we won't be getting any letters from client and vendor too I guess.

Please let me know asap.

Since there is no project as proposed in your H1B petition your case will be denied. Look for a new employer.

Please let me know asap.

Your H1 is gone for now.

Next time, find a real employer not a consulting firm.

Archived