H1b transfer without entry to US


Recommended Posts

I have H1B stamped with employer A but not yet entered US. I would like to transfer to another employer B and then travel. Connerns are:

1. Is this possible

2. Do I need to go for stamping again.

3. Can I do this transfer even afer visa expires


Appreciate accurate responses.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.