Address change - help

Hi all,
I am new to this forum so I apologize in advance if I posted this to the wrong forum.

Anyway, my husband and I are currently waiting for 485 approval. We applied in the EB2 category and our priority date is now current. We got an RFE stating that our medical records are not current. Last week we submitted our current medical records. We checked our case status and for my husband it states that USCIS received the RFE response.

I checked my case status. Originally it stated that USCIS received the RFE response but for the past 2 days my status has been "Initial Review". The details read that "On July 23, 2014, your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed. "

I changed my address 2 months before and I also got the acknowledgement stating that USCIS has updated my address. So now why does my case status say Initial review and why is it saying that the address was changed 2 days before? This is really confusing. Is there some bug in the system? I wanted to call USCIS but I read somewhere that calling them delays the processing time further.

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Archived