Employment letter from previous employer

Hello Everyone,

I worked as a contractor for a client throught my consulting company for 3 yrs and 1 yr back   moved to the Client as full time employee, Now the client started my Greencard processing and as a part of document submission the attorney is asking me the previous employment letter from my  consulting company. As I did not move to the client on good terms with my previous employer , he is not willing to give me my experience letter.

I asked my previous employer before moving to the client but he dis agreed it. So had to move with out good terms.

Can anyone please suggest, how to proceed on this situation. thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I worked as a contractor for a client throught my consulting company for 3 yrs and 1 yr back   moved to the Client as full time employee, Now the client started my Greencard processing and as a part of document submission the attorney is asking me the previous employment letter from my  consulting company. As I did not move to the client on good terms with my previous employer , he is not willing to give me my experience letter.

I asked my previous employer before moving to the client but he dis agreed it. So had to move with out good terms.

Can anyone please suggest, how to proceed on this situation. thanks!

Try to get it from your old colleagues in old company's letterhead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived