General EB2 Eligibility and process time question

Situation;

I got 2 years bachelors in computer science, a 2 years bachelors in Commerce and a full time MBA from USA, with 8 years of work experience in IT, my company recently filed my PERM to DOL in EB2,

Questions;

i) Are there chances of an audit/RFE because of the 2 years bachelors degree?

ii) What is the approximate process time (with/without audit) from PERM application to GC approval for Pakistan born citizens? 

iii) I suppose i140/i485 is current for us? if yes how much time it usually takes?

Thanks for responding to above.

I got 2 years bachelors in computer science, a 2 years bachelors in Commerce and a full time MBA from USA, with 8 years of work experience in IT, my company recently filed my PERM to DOL in EB2,

Questions;

i) Are there chances of an audit/RFE because of the 2 years bachelors degree?

ii) What is the approximate process time (with/without audit) from PERM application to GC approval for Pakistan born citizens? 

iii) I suppose i140/i485 is current for us? if yes how much time it usually takes?

Thanks for responding to above.

Thanks raghykreddy appreciate the update.

I have following 2 questions and any relevant information from readers would be much appreciated.

1) What are the chances of an audit/RFE in labor because of the 2 years bachelors degree?

2) Can I change my current employer once my DOL gets approved if so what will happen my? will the new employer need to redo the labor or can proceed to i140/i1485.

Thanks a lot

Archived