H4 dependent VISA stamping query


Recommended Posts

I am working in India in a reputed MNC in Bangalore. Company B based out of California filed my VISA in 2012 and i went for stamping in early February 2013 and got it stamped. My wife could not travel for H4 stamping as she was 6 months pregnant. After the birth of our kid in May 2013 we decided not to travel to US until 2014. In early 2014 I was interviewed and got an offer from a silicon valley product startup(Company C based out of California). Company C's offer is significantly better than Company B and hence i have decided to move to California with my family. Since i have a stamped VISA till October 2015 Company C's attorney stressed that I don't need a restamp. My wife and kid are going for stamping with Company C's petition on this Friday. Do we foresee any issues with this?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.