H1 In state

Neda

Hi, I am working on H1 from 2011 . Currently preparing for MBA entrance tests.

My aim is to get into one of the public schools and when I was going through their websites it looks like that I am eligible for in state fee. But nothing was mentioned about the non immigrants(H1).

So can H1 holder become eligible for in state fee?? Is their a way to check the eligibility criteria??

Hi, I am working on H1 from 2011 . Currently preparing for MBA entrance tests.

My aim is to get into one of the public schools and when I was going through their websites it looks like that I am eligible for in state fee. But nothing was mentioned about the non immigrants(H1).

So can H1 holder become eligible for in state fee?? Is their a way to check the eligibility criteria??

You can contact school and ask them.

This depends on the state. In general, if people in H4 status can get in-state tuition, people in H1 status can as well.

Of course, on H1, you would have to continue to work for your employer and study on the side.

Is their a way to make sure that I am eligible for this? Like a govt officer's letter something like that.

I have to prove my employer that I am eligible for in-state if not they won't sponsor it.

Is their a way to make sure that I am eligible for this? Like a govt officer's letter something like that.

I have to prove my employer that I am eligible for in-state if not they won't sponsor it.

This is governed by state law. That's why it applies to public universities in the particular state. The state laws are generally online nowadays.

The public universities generally have a webpage explaining it. For example, in California, the University of California campuses each have webpages explaining the rules. You may also get the registrar at the university you are interested in to give you an official letter.

This is governed by state law. That's why it applies to public universities in the particular state. The state laws are generally online nowadays.

The public universities generally have a webpage explaining it. For example, in California, the University of California campuses each have webpages explaining the rules. You may also get the registrar at the university you are interested in to give you an official letter.

Thanks Joe.

Archived