Urgent- Notice of Intent to Revoke

sandy270985

HI All

My employer applied for my H1B Visa and i got through in lottery. I got an RFE and my employer responded to the RFE. I also got an approval, just for 1 year. The validity date of my H1b approval was from June 2014 to June 2015, although my OPT is valid till Dec 2014. Last week my employer received a notice of Intent to Revoke my H1b. Today i just checked the  USCIS website and came to know the below status-

On July 10, 2014, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take.

My Question is-

1. Does this mean that my H1 is denied?

2. What are the different options that I have to stay back in US and continue with my work?

3. Could i join a college that gives CPT from the first day so that I can continue working? Is it a safe option?

Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks in advance

2. What are the different options that I have to stay back in US and continue with my work?

3. Could i join a college that gives CPT from the first day so that I can continue working? Is it a safe option?

1. May be, you have to wait till you get some info from your employer

3. That's suicide. You will kill your career in US forever.

It is an intent to revoke, it isn't revoked yet.

Stay away from any shady college that offers CPT. Signing up with any such frauds will kill your career in the US forever.

Pretty much no real university offers CPT to anybody just signing up.

An F1 is for studying, NOT for working. Abuse of CPT will kill your future in the US. Do not even think about that. Remove that CPT acronym from your vocabulary.

HI All

My employer applied for my H1B Visa and i got through in lottery. I got an RFE and my employer responded to the RFE. I also got an approval, just for 1 year. The validity date of my H1b approval was from June 2014 to June 2015, although my OPT is valid till Dec 2014. Last week my employer received a notice of Intent to Revoke my H1b. Today i just checked the  USCIS website and came to know the below status-

On July 10, 2014, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take.

My Question is-

Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks in advance

3) If at all your petition is rejected and you are planning to join a university, Join one with a proper accreditation. You will have no issues down the line.

Archived