Urgent!!..Getting Status changed from Approved to No status on USCIS site

divs2306

Hi,

This year i filled my H1-B which got approved on May 19,2014 and when i checked status on USCIS site it was in "Post Decision Activity". On June 6,2014 my employer e- mailed me soft copy of I-797 Petition.

On June 16 , 2014  when I checked my status on USCIS site , it changed back to "ACCEPTANCE".

On July 16 , 2014 when again i checked there is no status and its showing below message:

"On July 16, 2014, the post office returned your document I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER as undeliverable. If you do not contact us at 1-800-375-5283 within 180 days from July 16, 2014, this document will be destroyed and you will need to file a new application with fee."

When i checked with my employer about my case , they told me not to worry your case has been approved and do not follow what is there on their site. He told there was issue with change of our office address.

I am not sure if my case is cancelled and my employer is making stories or he is right?

Please let me know if something else facing this issue.

Hi,

This year i filled my H1-B which got approved on May 19,2014 and when i checked status on USCIS site it was in "Post Decision Activity". On June 6,2014 my employer e- mailed me soft copy of I-797 Petition.

On June 16 , 2014  when I checked my status on USCIS site , it changed back to "ACCEPTANCE".

On July 16 , 2014 when again i checked there is no status and its showing below message:

"On July 16, 2014, the post office returned your document I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER as undeliverable. If you do not contact us at 1-800-375-5283 within 180 days from July 16, 2014, this document will be destroyed and you will need to file a new application with fee."

When i checked with my employer about my case , they told me not to worry your case has been approved and do not follow what is there on their site. He told there was issue with change of our office address.

I am not sure if my case is cancelled and my employer is making stories or he is right?

Please let me know if something else facing this issue.

Your employer has to contact USCIS and update current address to get I797 by post.

Archived