Received Intent to Revoke for H1b Petition , for Misrepresentation

aabbhhii

Hi ,

Please help me with my situation , Please suggest :

I am a student currently on OPT , I have applied for my H1b in april 2014 and received RFE for Employee-Employer relation ship ( i did not had client letter when i filed for H1) .

After receiving the RFE , i requested my client for client letter and got client letter just two days before my project end date .

I had no other option other than to respond to my RFE , even though my project was completed with the client .

I responded to RFE after my project was completed and USCIS has called my client and checked if i was still working with them .

Ant they came to know i was not working with the client any more as my project was ended.

They sent a "Intent to Revoke" , Since i was not with the Client any more and i have misrepresented that i was with the client .

My employer is telling me that :

Intent to revoke means USCIS is giving us a chance to defend our case with in next 30 days , if we dont respond any thing they will deny my H1b Petition.

My concerns are :

If my present H1b petetion is denied , will i will be able to file a new H1 petetion next year (As i have my OPT until next year )

Will i face any problems next year for my H1 , due to my earlier denial

Will there be any other issues if my present H1b is denied , Please kindly suggest .

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi ,

Please help me with my situation , Please suggest :

I am a student currently on OPT , I have applied for my H1b in april 2014 and received RFE for Employee-Employer relation ship ( i did not had client letter when i filed for H1) .

After receiving the RFE , i requested my client for client letter and got client letter just two days before my project end date .

I had no other option other than to respond to my RFE , even though my project was completed with the client .

I responded to RFE after my project was completed and USCIS has called my client and checked if i was still working with them .

Ant they came to know i was not working with the client any more as my project was ended.

They sent a "Intent to Revoke" , Since i was not with the Client any more and i have misrepresented that i was with the client .

My employer is telling me that :

Intent to revoke means USCIS is giving us a chance to defend our case with in next 30 days , if we dont respond any thing they will deny my H1b Petition.

My concerns are :

If my present H1b petetion is denied , will i will be able to file a new H1 petetion next year (As i have my OPT until next year )

Will i face any problems next year for my H1 , due to my earlier denial

Will there be any other issues if my present H1b is denied , Please kindly suggest .

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks for the reply jairichi.

Archived