Visiting to give a message in church


Recommended Posts

my dad is invited to a church in Arizona to give a message in the church. He is not a pastor or in any official religious status. I am wondering what type of visa he should be applying for and what sort of document he needs to provide in VISA interview.


He was given a invitation letter form the Church pastor which includes all the details about message and also mentioned they are going to take care all the expenses apart from the flight tickets.


When I read on ustraveldocs i saw there is R VISA for religious visits, but it is asking for religious employer and so...


Any hep with this question, should he apply for "B-1/B-2 " or "R" VISA

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.