B1 TO F1 STAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nkaparthi

Hello All,

This is an inquiry on behalf of my friend:

"I came to US from India on B1 visa in the month of August 2012. I applied for F1 Visa 4 months after I came to US which got approved after 3 months since then, i.e, March 2013. My petition is valid from March 2013 through July 2015. I am planning to go to Canada or India to get my visa stamped.

Please input your comments on chances of getting my visa stamped? Also, please suggest which is the better location for visa interview - India or Canada"

Hello All,

This is an inquiry on behalf of my friend:

"I came to US from India on B1 visa in the month of August 2012. I applied for F1 Visa 4 months after I came to US which got approved after 3 months since then, i.e, March 2013. My petition is valid from March 2013 through July 2015. I am planning to go to Canada or India to get my visa stamped.

Please input your comments on chances of getting my visa stamped? Also, please suggest which is the better location for visa interview - India or Canada"

Home country is the best.

Why only India?

What are the chances of him getting a visa?

He can go to any US consulate that will entertain his visa application. Being interviewed at US consulate in Canada is at VO's discretion. Chances of getting his visa cannot be predicted. He needs to carry all required documents.

Archived