Health & Auto Insurances while transferring from H4 to F1


Recommended Posts

Auto insurance is a private matter.

For health insurance, you would probably have to get your own. Universities generally require health insurance, and they provide that as part of the enrollment, part of the tuition usually goes towards the health insurance.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.