No appointments available for stamping interview in Vancouver

sivi3883

Hello All,

I am trying to book an appointment for my h1b stamping interview in Vancouver, Canada. I hope I did fill everything right but not able to schedule appointment:-(.

Does anyone have any idea when do they usually make the slots available back again? Just wanted to check if anyone else faces the same issue.

Regards

Siva

• 2 weeks later...

I always get Appointments NOT AVAILABLE. And just saw this link:

https://usvisa-info.com/en-ca/selfservice/ss_announcements#jun13

Reduced appointment availability for U.S. based cases

June 13, 2014

Important information for U.S. residents: Due to increasingly heavy demand by Canada-based visa applicants, U.S. visa processing posts in Canada are unfortunately extremely limited in the ability to accept visa applications from U.S. residents during the peak demand period of June through August. Appointments for visa renewals for U.S. residents who are currently studying or working in the U.S. will be more readily available during non-peak periods in October and November, and January through May.

For information on options for extending or renewing authorization to continue studies or employment while in the U.S., contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Many travelers to Canada and Mexico are eligible for automatic revalidation at a Port of Entry without a new visa.

U.S.-based applicants who need a visa are encouraged to schedule an appointment in their home country. Information on worldwide appointment availability is found on the State Department’s website, www.Travel.State.gov.

• 1 month later...

Archived