H1b premium processing beyond 15 days

butters

Hi guys. Hope that you will tell something on the below case:
- initial h1b application was submitted under premium processing, California center
- i129 received by USCIS on June 19th -> status "acceptance"
- June 19th attorney received receipt number
- June 27th money for premium processing deducted from bank account

Online status never moved from "acceptance" step. So, the 15th day on premium processing is ending and it still shows "acceptance".   Called to an attorney this afternoon, he said that he hasn't heard anything yet. Considering that long weekend is coming I really doubt that there will be any response till Monday (19th calendar day). Do you guys have any idea what might be the reason for that delay? Did I even count starting date correctly? Any input is highly appreciated!

Hi guys. Hope that you will tell something on the below case:

- initial h1b application was submitted under premium processing, California center

- i129 received by USCIS on June 19th -> status "acceptance"

- June 19th attorney received receipt number

- June 27th money for premium processing deducted from bank account

Online status never moved from "acceptance" step. So, the 15th day on premium processing is ending and it still shows "acceptance".   Called to an attorney this afternoon, he said that he hasn't heard anything yet. Considering that long weekend is coming I really doubt that there will be any response till Monday (19th calendar day). Do you guys have any idea what might be the reason for that delay? Did I even count starting date correctly? Any input is highly appreciated!

7th July will be 15 calendar days. You need to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived